Tuesday 30 June 2015

Kangana Ranaut Says I Am Not Answerable To Anyone

The Queen of Bollywood, Kangana Ranaut, has taken the Bollywood by storm with her mind-blowing performances one after another. Recently, she spoke about her initial journey in industry, where she found herself trapped when she first stepped into the industry but now she is fearless.

when she entered in this industry, she was trapped and her character was dying in all her films like Gangster, Fashion and Woh Lamhe and to come out of it was really difficult for her.


But now, the scenario has completely changed for her and she proudly said that she is not scared of anything at this point of time in her career.


"I think where I am right now, I am not scared of anything. I had nothing when I came in this industry and now I have immense confidence in myself. I am not answerable to anyone, and I live my life on my own terms." told the actress


Interestingly, rumours are also doing rounds that Kangana rejected Salman Khan starrer Sultan's offer as she doesn't want to do hero-centric films and filmmaker Aditya Chopra bashed her for talking about Sultan to the media.


Well, only Kangana can tell us, whether these two things are interlinked or not. We've only one message for Kangana i.e. You Go Girl!


Currently, Kangana Ranaut is busy with the promotion of her upcoming film Katti Batti, co-starring Imran Khan. We wish the actress has many more such successful performances to come!


0 comments:

Post a Comment